"It's great to have oGoing as our social media marketing partner. oGoing promoted TriTech Small Business Development Center on oGoing and major social media networks, enhanced our brand and online presence, and attracted many new entrepreneurs and business owners to our programs."
1. If you build it (website), they will come (customers). We built our website!
We don't know who's coming when and leaving...
2. We paid an SEO company lot of money, and nothing happened!
We didn't get 1st position, didn't get any leads, and wasted $$$.
3. We are on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
Where's the promised social media engagement and traction?
4. We started our blog with fanfare, and began posting articles.
How come no one's noticing and interacting?
5. We spent money on search, display and social advertising.
Where are the hot leads? How come the conversion is so poor?
6. We were promised first page keyword ranking on Google, Bing, Yahoo ...
It didn't really help with website traffic and sales.
7. We have clients who give us more bad reviews than good reviews.
How can we course correct and get more 5-star reviews?
Can't Wait? Call Us at 888-646-4640 today!
Partial oGoing Client List
Mark Mitchell, Director
Orange County / Inland Empire
Lily Otieno, President
Infinity Business Solutions
Buena Park, Orange County
oGoing® Inc. A California Business. 7545 Irvine Center Dr. Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92618
Les Watrous, CEO
Orange County, Los Angeles
"oGoing digital marketing services have helped more than double our business during the last two plus years. I highly recommend their affordable local marketing services for small and growing businesses."
"I would highly recommend oGoing to any companylooking to quickly and efficiently tackle their online marketing needs, large or small. We asked oGoing team to help us drive marketing and attendee participation for our Mastering Business Growth workshops sponsored by SoCalGas. Our event registration exceeded by over 100%and our business generated 30% more attendee participation than the previous year."